Sunday, July 1, 2007

Why another blog?

This idea occured to me about an hour ago, to have a separate blogsite, as I have one already, more relating to my experiences here in Peru as a short term missionary. There is a lot going on right now in my life, in some ways all is crashing down around me, and traditionally when these types of rough times have come in my life, I've taken to writing.... so here's to expressing thoughts. I'm on a bit of a vacation right now, and would really like to be sleeping, but my mind has been racing, so this was one of the things I decided to do to maybe ease my mind a bit.

I don't know what may be spilled out onto this site from the ocean of my mind, but whether low or high, with an upbeat note or a complete downer, I hope that like the psalmist I will be able to bring things back in alignment with what really matters in life. Thus the reason why I set this blog site as beccasjoy . I have only one Joy. The joy in my heart comes from only one Source, and I never want to forget Him or set Him aside in my good and bad times.

No comments: